Dil Dhadakne Do, one of the most awaited films of the year, is the coolest film to release this season. The industry, trade and audiences have all been gung-ho about the film and are eagerly looking forward to the release. Those who have watched the film have absolutely loved it and cannot stop raving about it. Right from the time Dil Dhadakne Do went on floors it has been in the news for various reasons, especially for the fun the cast had while shooting the film.
Here are some interesting instances from the sets of Dil Dhadakne Do:
1) While shooting in Istanbul, the team had to shoot an important sequence at Sophia Museum in Istanbul. They roped in all the tourists and staff present there and got them to be a part of the sequence. What’s more, they got everyone to shoot for 6 hours!
2) While they were on the cruise, a lot of seagulls were seen flying close to the ship. Farhan Akhtar was usually seen in the evening, when he was free, feeding bits of bread to the seagulls. He would take bread and break it into pieces and feed it to the birds soaring overhead. Farhan enjoyed spending some quiet time in solitude, watching the sunset.
3) Priyanka Chopra had a scene where she had to play paddle tennis with Rahul Bose. The scene had to continue for about a minute and it was a crucial scene for the film. For the scene to look convincing Priyanka picked up the racket and started learning the sport. Teaching her was none other than her co-star Rahul Bose. Priyanka and Rahul got in the real competitive mode and continued playing matches even after they finished shooting the sequence.
4) Throughout the entire shooting schedule, while on the cruise, the team did not spot a single dolphin in the Mediterranean Sea. However, on the last day, the team saw about 50 dolphins. One of the crew members spotted a dolphin and called everyone aboard the deck. The entire team soon gathered there. Some of them even clicked pictures and took videos.
5) After the team of Dil Dhadakne Do finished the shoot of the film, there was a wrap up party for the entire unit on the beach. The entire cast and crew was present. Co incidentally, on that day it was also Priyanka Chopra’s birthday. So it became a double celebration. The entire unit had a grand celebration on the beach till late into the night.