- Priyanka Chopra, Salman Khan returns from Dubai
- Shahrukh Khan at Western Union-Ra.One media meet
- Neha Dhupia & Urvashi Sharma launch One Fitness and Spa
- Deepika Padukone Promotes Love Aaj Kal Movie
- Bipasha Basu promote Jodi Breakers on Dance India Dance Sets
- Jessica Simpson, Neha Dhupia at Gitanjali Bollywood bash
- Mandira Bedi, Neha Dhupia, Diana Hayden at Vogue Ritu Kumar fashion showcase
Actor Lara Dutta is apparently planning to bring out a fitness video for expecting mothers. The actor has already released a fitness DVD for women and buzz is that she is now working to get a few exercises done for expecting mothers.
“Lara is planning to bring out a fitness video for expectant mothers by October-end or early November and it will be a pre-natal yoga DVD. Since Lara herself is pregnant, she will be the host of the DVD where she will teach expecting mothers how to maintain their fitness when they are expecting and share tips on pregnancy fitness,” says a source.